In this course you must have a medium level of mountain skiing, to take advantage of the use of crampons and ice axe, use of ropes, descent of steep slopes and a bit of mountaineering that is taught in this type of training.
Knowing about the environment, equipment and materials, levels and avalanches, knowledge and operation of the ARVA devices, will be some of the topics that we will give you know, as well as progress during the ascent and descent in untreated snow, mountaineering technical used in ski-mountaineering.
- Know the progression techniques during the ascent and descent in untreated snows.
- Know the progression techniques during the ascent and descent in group and with security.
- Know the progression techniques with ice ax and crampons.
- Know the techniques of self-detention.
- Know the basic techniques of maps and orientation.
- Know how to secure a partner with ropes in committed steps.
- Know how to ride a rappel of fortune in the snow and anchoring materials of this.
- Know the security protocols before an avalanche danger zone.
- Know the victim search protocols with the ARVA device.
- Use the specific material correctly. Ropes, knots, ice ax, crampons, etc.
- Group descent techniques. Rappel techniques and other techniques with ropes.