Have you ever practiced ski-mountaineering?
In a course of these characteristics you learn to safely travel low difficulty mountain routes in snowy terrain. You will be able to avoid the dangers that you may encounter during a mountain ski outing with your classmates. You will learn the basic ski-mountaineering ascension techniques with and without skins, and virgin snow descent techniques. To all this, we will add avalanche safety, prevention and rescue protocols.
- Learn the techniques of progression without skins.
- Learn the progression techniques with skins.
- Learn the techniques of operation of the Arva device.
- Learn the techniques of descent group.
- Learn the security protocols against an avalanche danger zone.
- Learn the protocols of search for victims with the ARVA device.
- Use the specific material correctly.