PARTICULAR PAYMENT CONDITIONS.
- A 50% deposit must be paid at least 30 days prior to departure in order to ensure a place, and the remaining 50% must be paid at least 15 days before departure. Cancellation will be assumed if the second payment is not made, and the corresponding conditions will be applied . Full payment is required for all bookings made within 30 days prior to departure.
PARTICULAR TRAVEL PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- A 50% deposit plus the total flight ticket price depending on airlines offer must be paid at least 90 days prior to departure in order to ensure a place, and the remaining 50% must be paid at least 60 days before departure. Cancellation will be assumed if the second payment is not made, and the corresponding cancellation conditions will be applied. Full payment is required for all bookings made within 90 days prior to departure.
- You can pay by a bank transfer or credit card. Clik here.
PARTICULAR CANCELLATION CONDITIONS.
Cancellation can be made at any time and booking fees will be refunded in accordance with the following penalization clauses:
- 20% penalization for cancellations made over 30 days before departure.
- 30% penalization for cancellations made 29-15 days before departure.
- 40% penalization for cancellations made 14 days – 48 hours before departure.
- 60% penalization for cancellations made under 48 hours before departure. No refund will be made to clients who fail to show up for departure.
- TRIPS. 30% penalization for cancellations made over 60 days before departure; 40% penalization for cancellations made 60-45 days before departure; 50% penalization for cancellations made 45-30 days before departure; 70% penalization made 30 days – 72 hours before departure; No refund will be made to clients for cancellations made under 72 hours before departure or who fail to show up for departure.
- If your cancellation means that the rest of the group has to pay an amount higher than that originally agreed on, you will have to pay the amount of money required for them to carry out the activity without further expense. If new bookings are made between your cancellation and the start of the trek, this condition will no longer apply to you. The previous conditions, however, will still be applied.
- No refund will be made if cancellation occurs on the eve of a public holiday immediately before the departure date.
- TRIPS. In case of cancellation, the return air ticket will be according to conditions of the airline concerned.
- If you have taken out activity and/or cancellation insurance from Xavi Llongueras I Orriols, the amount paid for this insurance will not be refunded should you cancel your booking.
- Penalization can be avoided by finding a suitable replacement person, but if this change will generate costs by aviation companies, transportation or other services, will be paid 100% between you and the new customer.
- No compensation will be paid in the event of the Xavi Llongueras Orriols being before the start he’s obliged to cancel a trip for reasons beyond their control as meteorology, climatic disasters, military and/or political conflicts, work problems, etc. your money paid can be put towards other trips offered by the company, change your activity dates, or your proposal activity with the same technical, physical and length level as the canceled activity, with a limit for use your money till six months, or back to you the 80%. There will be no compensation.
- The price does not include extra expenses that may be incurred in the event of a guide having to change, modify or cancel an activity on grounds of safety because as military and / or political conflicts, climatic disasters, work problems, etc. In this case there will be no refund or compensation.
- No activity freely renounced during the activity or trip will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request for an insurance for your activity. More insurance information: coverage and prices (in Spanish).